gear up, gear down
gears aside, I now have a small insy-wincy lil problem...parking! T_T Not that it's so supremely difficult but my neck hurt this morning from having to look over my shoulder all the while I reverse parked that small Kancil! >_<
Pathetic, I know. Whining about something like driving in an everyday blog [which I don't even update that often..teehee]Coupled with the fact that I'm still puzzled over why I'm less than enthusiastic about "finally" getting to 'touch the steering wheel'..haha. Must be proof of my ultimate childishness, still wishing to be driven around forever? [or relying on my dear old bike ^^] That, and I'm lazy. Seeing that I'm home now, I always have this idea of lazing around and not doing anything in particular. Particularly anything with a schedule that does not involve a mall or chitchats..heh.. yes, childish and lazy.
But, don't worry! I have not knocked anyone over despite what my intructor must believe were my 'attempts' as I swerved close to parked cars..those damned cars, now I curse them for jutting out onto the road, IN MY WAY! lol..as if I owned the road.
Aim for the lisence, aim for the lisence.. Don't know how many more hours to go. T_T
Friday, September 23, 2005
Posted by
vic
at
8:58 AM


|